TQ LED SOLAR ROAD STUBS Light
The Obtruding Road Guides or Stubs used on the roads nowadays are mainly classified as A1 Traditional Reflectors and A2 Obtruding road guide. Proven studies show that A2 obtruding guides/studs are among the most effective road safety use product in all adverse weather conditions. They are visible and can be heard and felt, due to the rumble when a vehicle crosses them.
Our LED Solar Road Stub Light material is made of highly strengthened glass has a hard shelled surface, high wear and tear resistance, high press-endurance and is very durable. The glass of Our LED Solar Road Stub is coated, any beautiful with any color use. It has a strong reflecting effect and the color is long lasting. For instance, the Amber color is in accordance with the law of many countries. Even in fog condition, it has a perfect reflecting effect which makes driving safer for all applications. Our LED Solar Road Stubs light are the most effective safety device for night time guidance even under the most adverse weather conditions and offer a low cost alternative for enhancing roadways and turns and provide optimum lane indication when visibility is dramatically reduced.
Our LED Solar Road Stubs Light are a self concealed LED marker for all types of roadways such as rotaries, dangerous curbs, toll booths, borders, approaching pedestrian passageways, highway exits and intersections.
Features and Benefits:
- Complies with World Regulation Standard
- Our products come with the latest, most advanced and quality assured LED Technology that combine stylish looks, maintenance free and safety.
- Our LED Solar Road Stubs light design has a strong grasping power and adhesive power preventing coming off from the road
- No need for electricity sources, no cables needed for easy installation
- Solar Energy NW technology is protected inside a toughened glass shell offering outstanding LED long term light transmission and exceptional wear resistance designed to adapt and respond to the future demands of illuminating road marking technology.
- Anti-slippery preventing tires from spinning in wet conditions.
- LED self-illuminating solar road markers provide a significant increase in the effective warning distance for drivers.
- Unlike conventional A1 reflective markers, Our LED Solar Road Stubs Light are visible exceeding 800 meters, therefore helping to prevent accidents.
- They emit flashing light rather than reflect light, which is useful particularly on road sections that are unable to pick up the headlight beam.
- Effective yellow light-diodes draw, but not distract from the drivers' attention (also available in blue, red, green & white).
- A safe solution to urban lighting installations in case of breakdown and roads without any street lighting source or for dangerous curves and dangerous intersections.
- Available light sensor technology for automatic functioning.
- Features: brighter at night.
- Our Solar Road Stubs Light can resist corrosive effects of salt and grit.
- Our Solar Road Stubs Light has tested on all type of road and approved by the Department of Transportation.
- Complying with BS 873-4 and ASTM 4280.
- Easy to install with virtually no maintenance.
- Certifications: RoHS and CE
Airports, Bus Stops, Railways, Parks Dockyards Pedestrian, Leisure Areas, Ships loading and unloading docks, Driveways, roundabouts & dangerous curves, etc,
TQ-RS-D1 LED Solar Road Stub Light
- Body material: Aluminium alloy
- Power supply：Solar panel（Monocrystalline 2.5V /0.2W）
- Battery：NI-MH battery；
- LED：φ5 Ultra bright LED 4pcs or 6pcs；
- Flashing model：Constant or blinking（flashing frequency 2Hz,also can be made according to your requirements）；
- Visual distance：＞800m；
- Working model：Recharging at day and working automatically
- Working period：Full recharging for 8hours and working in 120hours constantly
- IP Rank: Waterproof IP68；
- Life span ： ＞3years；
- Load capacity ： ＞20T；
- Working temperature： -40～85 ℃；
- Weight ：330g/pc
- Packing: 60pcs/ctn
- Carton size: 330*330*190mm
- Weight: 21kgs/ctn
- Certifications: RoHS and CE